Junior Marketing & Communication Officer
So what will you actually do at Payconiq?
- Support and Manage all Marketing and Communication activities
- Always up-to-date website to attract lead and support Payconiq’s European payment strategy
- Day-to-day management of social media in line with the Marcom Calendar.
- Support the Marketing & Communication Lead to coordinate the design work with external partners.
- Proofread contents on specific channels.
- Align tracking platforms and Google Analytics with funnel management
- Follow metrics on website and marketing campaigns (Google Ads, social medias…) to gather data for production of analysis reports.
- Collaborate with internal teams on various communication projects (e.g. our HR Team for Employer Branding).
- Support the brand recognition externally and internally (vision, values...).
The ideal candidate has:
- University degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Fluent in English (solid writing skills),
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Marketing and/or Communication.
- Special interest in Payments and a performance driven culture
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Effective use of marketing technology and digital channel.
- Organized and structured, with an advanced ability to multitask and strong attention to details.
- Passionate about Marketing and Corporate communication, following new trends.
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Google Analytics. Monitoring tools and video editing would be an advantage
Nice to have:
Fluent in French
If you like what you’ve read, you love helping people and believe yourself to be a positive-minded person who works well in a team, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some nice perks:
- Hardware to do your job well
- Hybrid working (for employees living in a different country than Luxembourg is working at the office for 4 days at least required due regulations)
- Friday drinks and snacks
- When possible, summer boat party, end of the year holiday party, and more
- Check out our videos on the career page to get to know our culture
The salary scale ranges from 32.000 - 42.000 annual.
Apply here :
9 Rue Joseph Junck, 1839 Luxembourg