Junior Compliance Analyst
We are on the lookout for a Junior Compliance Analyst.
We’re a 120-person fintech scaleup with 40 nationalities who work together on a daily basis to become a trusted partner and lead in smart processing and payment solutions across Europe.
How we work at Payconiq:
- We try our best to exhibit the following people values: transparency, collaboration, ownership, adaptability to change, and excellence.
- Ever-evolving; we’re always raising the bar higher than it was yesterday.
- Approachable, kind, smart people in all departments.
- Open to new ideas and cutting-edge tech, and of course, Hackathons.
- We love training and you get to choose how you will spend your 5% training budget; which is in addition to your salary.
- Agile methodologies.
- Cross-functional teams; product owners, scrum masters, and QA's on every team.
- Spotify model; squads, chapters, guilds, and leads galore.
For our activity based in Luxembourg, your primary tasks and deliverables will be:
- Assist on compliance issues to ensure regulatory requirements are met using various monitoring systems and reports.
- Perform the peer review on onboarding of new customers/merchants by checking documentation and ensure correct verification of customers according to regulations, and conduct risk assessment according to Payconiq AML policy.
- Perform periodic review of existing clients
- Assist for the compilation of data and information required for the completion and submission of Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) to the National authority.
- Manage case escalation process with Compliance.
- Work together with all the teams involved in order to improve the process and its efficiency.
- Be a partner to Front Office and Compliance teams.
We expect a Junior Compliance Analyst at Payconiq to have a solid understanding of the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Law, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- Familiar with the relevant rules and regulations regarding AML in the financial and payments sector;
- First experience (or internship) in Compliance or Risk area within the payments or financial sector;
- Fluent in English. good understanding/knowledge of Dutch and/or French appreciated.
- Team player, proactive and solution-oriented;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic;
- High level of integrity, transparency and honesty.
Sounds like a nice place to work? We think so too. If you like what you’ve read, you love helping people and believe yourself to be a positive-minded person, feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.
Not sold just yet? Have a peek at some nice perks:
- Free fruit, tostis, coffee and tea
- Macbook pro + tools to do your job well
- Pool, Nintendo Switch, nerf gun battles, table tennis, foosball and pick-up football games
- Friday drinks and snacks
- Summer boat party, end of the year holiday party, hackathons, and more
- + Check out our videos on the career page to get to know our culture
What the process will look like from here:
- Interviews (max 3)
Looking forward to learning about your experience!
9 Rue Joseph Junck, 1839 Luxembourg